Dressing Up Lettuce
This is my grandmother’s recipe, not the standard one. Very simple, three ingredients salad. A friend who tasted it recently first was a bit suspicious, but then asked for a second! So I decided to share the recipe.
- Salad bowl;
- Small saucepan.
- 2 heads of lettuce (the darker lettuce leaves, the more vitamins and nutrients you will get);
- 4 eggs (can be more if you prefer);
- 250g Greek-style natural yoghurt (can be more or less, keep adding until it is lovely.
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or more, to taste);
- salt to taste.
- Boil the eggs;
- Remove the core and cut lettuce heads;
- Peel the boiled eggs and crush them in the salad bowl with a fork;
- Add lettuce and yoghurt;
- Add sugar and salt, mix well, adjust seasoning if necessary.
Leave a Reply